The beautiful Île Grande is situated in the Côte d’Armor on the Granit Rose coast between the towns of Tregastel and Trebeurden. The nearest TGV train station to the house is Lannion’s roughly 12 kilometers from the house.
Lannion airport is just 10 kilometers away with direct flights from Paris www.lannion.aeroport.fr/
Just steps away from the house, the Wednesday market offers a variety of fresh produce, including vegetables, fresh fish, locally prepared crepes, galettes and more. There is a depot in the village offering fresh bread.
Also handily located near the house is the crêperie and bar Le Triagioz, offering daily breakfast, lunch and dinner in a casual atmosphere.
- Hike the coastal trail around the entire island, offering scenic seascape views at every turn
- Collect seashells at low tide
- Try your luck digging for clams and other…
- Discover the variety of shore birds
- Visit and spend time sunning and picnicking on the many beaches around the island
- Visit the dolomans